Mar 26, 2012

Vidya’s success is impressive: Kareena Kapoor

Asian single women
Kareena Kapoor, the lead heroine of most blockbusters that have the Khans in the lead roles, but that does not scare Vidya Balan's phenomenal rise as an actress, instead of hero!
 
Kareena Kapoor and Vidya Balan speaks on why she is not threatened by Vidya's success.
 
"Vidya has done parallel cinema and mainstream that they are impressive response at the box office for these movies. She's great work. Vidya and I are quite different. We do different types of movies. I Bodyguard and Omkara done. What does it mean most box office success for me. it is important to me than awards. I always entertaining movies made. also 'Heroine' has enough glamor. I feel there is enough space for different actors. audiences have different tastes "Kareena said about Vidya Balan Khan, a name given to Vidya by Ekta Kapoor.

No comments: