May 19, 2012

I'm not here to compete with Priyanka, says Parineeti

Asian single women
"If any of Priyanka's film remake, that is, you want to do with fashion. This is my favorite movie of Didi. (Otherwise) I have a dream role, I just want to do better movies," said Parineeti.

The 23-year-old who made ​​his debut in the Ladies vs Ricky Bahla, says she is not here to compete with Priyanka, who won the National Award gained in fashion.

"I'm crazy when I try to compete with him. His 10 years in front of me. I'm not crazy, and I'm not interested in overtaking him. She's a wonderful actress. I can only learn from it," she said.

After the success of Ishaqzaade Parineeti said, she begins to Yash Raj Films, many non-offer (YRF) banner as well.

"I am getting many offers YRF outside, but I have not signed anything. I say this is my honest I have not signed anything.

"Very soon I'm going to sign some movies, because I'm curious to know what will happen next," she added.

When YRF Parineeti related to the debut, he believed, Shah Rukh Khan's next superstar. But it happens to be her debut opposite Ranveer Singh.

"I was illiterate about it. Yash Raj Films When I entered, I thought it was my first film would be Shah Rukh, Aamir second (Khan), and all that. But I was wrong," said Parineeti.

No comments: