May 11, 2012

Karisma Kapoor commented on Aishwarya Rai's post pregnancy weight

Asian single women
Karisma Kapoor is undoubtedly one of the handsome Bollywood moms. Mother of two, Karisma Kapoor, who is looking for his miraculous return of flammable film Ishq, admitted that he had lost 23 kg after delivering her second baby.

When asked about her ex-beau Abhishek Bachchan Aishwarya Rai in his wife's weight gain, Karisma said the daily, "everyone has his own. Some women like to lose at their own pace, so that's okay."

Karisma Kapoor also spoke about the rumors of his divorce industrialist Sanjay Kapoor. Lolo said, "I think that a celebrity is that everything written about you, a pinch of salt."

The actor added: "Even now, I will continue to work on my own pace. My kids (Samaira, 7 and Kiaan, 2) and the family is my priority and always will be. I have no qualms accepting that there is life on movies too. I wanted to be a practical mom to my kids and so I took a break. "

Hmm .. Karisma after seeing the awesome shape after pregnancy, we believe that some women really need to learn from Karisma Kapoor to weight loss!

No comments: