May 4, 2012

Parineeti to follow Priyanka Chopra's steps

Asian single women
"I am a trained singer. Guru's name is Nidhi Narag, she is my guru in Ambala. I had learned in nearly six years. I have done BA (Hons) in music."

"I do not want to sing now. I've just started to work. I think that after five or six years ago, when I feel I have gained traction in the theater and I do not need to practice more, I will sing," added the actress, which made ​​its debut with "Ladies Vs Ricky Behl."

"Ishaqzaade", which is the launch pad for Boney Kapoor's son Arjun is coming out 11th May

Multitasking seems to run in families. Her cousin, actress Priyanka Chopra, is too talented singer and is working on her debut album.

When asked whether she was in love with someone, she said nothing. But admitted she feels Saif Ali Khan.

"No I was not in love, but I've had crushes 300 crore. I think Saif Ali Khan but please do not tell him. Whenever I met Kareena Kapoor, I will tell her that you have competition," Parineeti said.

No comments: