May 12, 2012

Shahrukh Khan to work with Hollywood superstar Leonardo DiCaprio

Asian single women
Last year was a lot of buzz that Shahrukh Khan is doing a film in Hollywood film took one Martin Scorsese has Leonardo DiCaprio. Rumors died down when Shahrukh Khan refused to confirm it. Shahrukh recently revealed that he plans to meet Martin Scorsese movie for Xtrme City.

Shahrukh Khan said the leading website, "I had been very caught up with RA.One, Don 2, and then I got right from the movie Yashi is. So I could not take any time for Xtrme City. I have not spoken to anyone for a long of time on task). a couple of days back though, I was informed that I need to send an email (on film). "

Shahrukh Khan further added, "Yeah, maybe when I'm in the U.S. next time without many problems (laughs), I'll go and see Mr. Scorsese to see what developments have happened to it. I have not been in contact with Mr. Scorsese. But I'm sure it will be interesting movie when we start it. it is not a project you can start immediately without thorough preparation, "he says.

Xtrme City is produced by many Oscar-winning Martin Scorsese. Script by Paul Schrader Taxi Driver and Raging Bull fame will direct it.

Xtrme City is cross-cultural thriller, a story about two men from radically different worlds. Reportedly, Shahrukh Khan will play the role of the Underworld gangster and Leonardo DiCaprio will play a New York cop in the film.

No comments: