Jun 25, 2012

Akshay Kumar said :It was great to connect with SRK

Asian single women
Professional well-being - the last two films have a super hit!
Thus, Housefull - 2, and a good movie for me was the way Rathore. If the film works, it instills confidence. After seven years, a film I moved to the road with Rathore. This is a very Indian film, he was feeling, so that the selected script. I am glad that the films are measured.

You have only one life, playing more and more film-top slapstick comedy characters have to. How to do a big movie?
There is no other way for me! Early stage of my career, I have the last few years I 8x10 Tasveer, Patiala House, which was trying to do movies like Sangharsh, but only gained an important approval. There is no box-office results. Maasai dancers in BO after the regular business of the film, I would like to keep in mind that we need a lot of money here. What should I do love and appreciate us masses of actors, that is.

IPL Shah Rukh Khan, you and we saw the last game that seems to very good. You have been a good friend?
We are colleagues, so he was always between us. We share a mutual respect for each other's work. In fact, I do so much as a thriller RaOne way, really, thank you. How many producers and actors and special effects to bring this kind of money for the project up to a pump? Of course, it was great to connect with the IPL matches.

For your professional and personal travel, continued to decrease in Gujarat. Karmic connection with any share of the state?
My mother-in-law belongs to Gujarat and the state are united with me. Gujarat has a special place in my heart. Most recently, my mother-in-law and my son Aarav Ma Ambaji with the blessings of the temple. Also, I had a lot of characters on the screen Gujarat. His last film in Desi Boyz, Jignesh Patel, Gujarat, I played and film dialogues were spoken.

No comments: