Jun 20, 2012

Emraan, Vidya to romance in monsoon for 'Ghanchakkar'

Asian single women
Originally shooting was to begin in September, and the desire for Gupta watering his stellar pair in monsoon rains almost did not happen because of the limitations Emraan time.

Gupta said: "I originally planned in August, graphics and Vidya, which currently makes no other film quite a schedule with my film, but Emraan has been busy promoting Raaz 3 in August, as the film was released in the end of August .. ".

"But now I think, Raaz 3 was thrust forward, so I got the window to remove the scenes that I wanted. I think I'm just lucky."

The idea is to shoot Vidya and Emraan on the wet streets of Mumbai with a secret camera.

Here's how Rajeev Khandelwal Gupta shot at Amir. But the shooting of two popular actors like Vidya and Emraan with hidden camera requires a lot of courage.

"I agree. But both are used to shooting in a crowded open-air. When Vidya can stand the crowds in Calcutta, Delhi Kahaani and the crowd in my film, no one killed Jessica, then Mumbai would be a cakewalk in comparison."

"The important thing is God has been generous. With Emraan to reshuffle the appointment diary, I can shoot, as I had originally planned," he said.

Two men are actors from the theater is currently being finalized in the movie too.

"We look at new faces from the theater, and other sources. We have listened to dozens. With Vidya and Emraan in a cast, I must untried talent to balance its huge star. Emraan and Vidya addition, there are two main characters, both male and dozens of support units. "

Gupta hopes to complete the whole process of shooting, December and release the film in the first quarter of 2013.

"We have no release date yet. But I hope this will be the 8 th of any month in the first quarter of 2013. You see, my first film Aamir released on the 6th and my second film, no one killed Jessica released a 7 -m, "he said.

And we should expect plenty romantic songs on the soundtrack to Amit Trivedi

No comments: