Jun 9, 2012

I am a non-conformist: Sonam Kapoor

Asian single women
Who Sonam Kapoor? Sonam is not a conformist.

Three words that best describe Sonam ... Romantic, crazy, nerd

Working with Sanjay Bhansali was ... The best roller coaster ever.

Anil Kapoor as father / teacher as a dad he is the best dad - he spoils me rotten, as a mentor, he brutally main task

Mother May security blanket that my soul with love.

Fundamental Fitness? Is not that size 0, but that healthy. My trainer keeps me Moniz credit approach.

Bollywood's hottest men? Ranbir Kapoor, Imran Khan, Akshay Kumar and Shah Rukh Khan

Hollywood
hot men? Johnny Depp, Leonardo Di Caprio. Christian Bale super hot.

Bollywood's hottest actresses? Kareena, Priyanka, Rani and Madhuri Dixit

Hollywood
hot women? Maggie Gyllenhaal, Monica Bellucci, Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn

Favorite
movies? Children of Heaven, Devdas, leadership, Kagaaz Ke Phool, rang De Basanti, City of God

Favorite novels? All the novels of Jane Austen, especially Pride and Prejudice, Emma. Frankenstein and all of Archie's favorite novels, too.

Favorite Quote 'Incognito Ergo Sum "(I think, therefore I am)

No comments: