Jun 20, 2012

Jackie Shroff signed for 'Dhoom 3'

Asian single women
"All I can say that I am doing" Dome 3 ". A week later, I should know about when you start shooting for the league," said Jackie PTI.

"All of this role requires my ... getting ready for it," he said, without revealing any details about his character in the film.

Centers "Dom" series on the bike chases, beautiful and bold thieves are stealing the plans. After the success of "Dom" (2004) and "Dhoom 2" (2006), and there are a lot of hype about the third part.

And Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra plays the role of Jay and Ali, respectively, while Amir Khan will play a villain. Will be seen perfect for Katrina Kaif in the film.

"I made the film with them (Yash Raj Films) again long" Aaina. It's always a pleasure to work with them. Have made good movies of all kinds. I am very pleased and excited to be part of the movie "Jackie said.

He has worked with Jackie Prince in "Rangeela" Ram Gopal Varma (1995) and Abhishek in "refugee" (2000) and "Bass Etna Sa Khwaab Hai" (2001).

Been set to "Dom 3", directed by Aditya Chopra Victor Acharya and production to hit theaters in 2013 - in the film.

No comments: