Jun 25, 2012

Prachi happy to play her age in 'I, Me Aur Main'

Asian single women
"This is such an active role, I am that people are generally very good for me, film me and my opportunity to change people's perceptions do not think I would like to have seen," he said.

Kapil Sharma directed to the debutant, John girls and I, Me Aur will be romancing in: one of Prachi.

He said: "I​​, me, a very young girl, the only influence on John's life and changes everything around it to play the mother of modern film, or."

Young, TV show Kasamh se started as a leading actress in the industry, it was a vision, and nobody wanted to try his new role, that is. According to him, he always has a more important role for him.

Thus, to find people who wanted to stay, no one wants to live with me, they want to capitalize some of the suggested role of older than me so I do TV, because the role of "this, I have not seen," the actress said.

25-year-old big-screen debut in Rock On! properties, and then once a year and recently released Mumbaai and his wife Teri Meri Kahaani once.

Further Rohit Shetty-Bol Bachchan. July 6, the first comedy and he is excited about it, and Abhishek Bachchan in the film Ajay Devgn, free.

No comments: