Jun 4, 2012

Priyanka Chopra's a geek's fantasy

Asian single women
Actress Priyanka Chopra, who shares Direct Digital Broadcast (DDB), home entertainment brands, has opened her dependence on gadgets. "I love technology ... I consider myself a geek fantasy. The new gadgets on the market, and I have that one," Priyanka told reporters.

Explains the DDB, said: "The DDB is simple ... it's like a file, it looks like a folder where I put my memories as well. All information is digitized and comes with a TV." "It was impossible for me to not be related. All digital now ... it's a part of the progressive evolution of technology," he said. Priyanka has been the brand ambassador for various technology-related products such as Nikon and others.

Priyanka in his professional field of four films in his kitty. Shahid Kapoor on Teri Meri Kahaani, Ranbir Kapoor in Barfee, Hrithik Roshan Krrish 3 and Ram Charan Teja's Zanjeer.

No comments: