Jun 10, 2012

Priyanka pays tribute to Rekha at IIFA

Asian single women
Results Priyanka came before a special honor conferred to Rekha for outstanding achievement in Indian cinema at the ceremony, organized by Wizcraft International Entertainment.

She started with a remixed version In aakhon ki masti ke from Umrao Jaan and went on to groove on songs like Salaam-e-Ishq meri jaan, Pyar do pyaar lo and Pardesiya.

However, its performance reached another level when she joined Rekha herself. Posing as Dharmendra Priyanka was seen getting naughty antics of veteran actress while performing in electrical power.

After receiving special recognition and Rekha, known for films like Khoobsurat and Silsila, said: "I want to dedicate this award to my producers that affect me and the young actors of our industry like Ranbir Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha and Priyanka Chopra that are super talented. I am proud that I continue to be part of the film fraternity. "

No comments: