Jun 30, 2012

Salman Khan's emotional appeal to Pakistanis

Asian single women
It is none other than Salman Khan, who has been a crusade for Sarabjit, who suffers from a Pakistani prison for decades.

emotional message

"This is a personal request to all of Sarabjit in Pakistan and sent back to his family in Punjab: I hope you find it in your hearts to help," he chirped to his millions of fans in Pakistan.

With love in the SIS


Khan, who is very close to his sisters, he said. "I would like twittering much longer, I saw a picture of my sister Sarabjit, he died, I felt really sad for him and helped me to help him .... Being a part of happiness. This is a strange one family will move back to Sarabjit's family after 30 years, I hope you help me, as his business. "

The survey, Dil Se

Appeal SAL would also be a lot of hearts when he said: "...! Awaam to Pakistan, the media, government, Pakistan's President Zardari, to be humble, Allah Ghulyan. Vastu "

Not surprisingly, Salman Khan is everywhere, all the humane and sensitive gestures.

No comments: