Jun 30, 2012

Lisa Ray to have traditional Indian wedding

Asian single women
Actress Lisa Ray, host of his American fiance, Jason Dehni California, October 20, all excited for the wedding, the typical Indian style. 40-year-old star of the management of water resources in the Napa Valley wedding, but the reception will be held in India.

Talk to the PTI, the energy and vibrant Lisa Ray "I've never been happy feeling in my life, I was nervous and excited at the same time as I come to the wedding shop in India, it would be a typical Indian style wedding to be." .

"Me and my fiancee, my receipt for my friends here in India, although we have not yet decided the place," he added.

Lisa Ray-dress designed Wendell Rodricks, with lots of Indian jewelry on.

"I was in Goa a few days before my match with Wendell session: dear friend, he told me that he would use some Indian jewelry in my mehendi, and Sang, I have to wear Indian clothes," said Lisa, who will begin the evening in the Swiss watch brand Rado -avant-garde - avant-garde collection.

Lisa added that her fiance loves movies, and he thinks about Indian culture and make him listen to Vidya Balan in a dirty picture.

"I told her Indian culture and movies he loves Indian food man, watching as many films in Hindi and the last in the list of development of D. I her dirty pictures to show," he said.

Lisa, who is now cancer free, he enjoys the "second chapter in the life of an actress with multiple myeloma was diagnosed three years ago. Toronto actress has several films and two of them beautiful actress was also seen hosting Top. Chef Canada.

No comments: