Jun 1, 2012

Sonakshi Sinha : I don't have a personal life

Asian single women
With four films for her to hit theaters this year, 24-year-old actress says she has no personal life and would rather talk about her film.

"I want to talk about the films I am doing the party I attended, the dress I wore and who I may have met and dated. In any case, by and large I think I have talked about more for the profession I in the personal life. So I like it because frankly, I do not really have a personal life to begin with, "Sonakshi said.

When asked how she deals with all the talk about it, she said, "One thing I know about this world of glamor is that it is better to have people talking about you, not to speak of at all. It's OK, they're doing their job, I would continue to do my I can not control what other people think or say about you "..

Shatrughan Sinha daughter of actor-politician has enough plans four films rowdy Rathore, Joker, her son Sardar and Dabangg 2 are in the offing.

"You feel stressed when you think you are working. When I'm doing movies, I do not like that at all. When I wake up in the morning and then get dressed up for the job, I feel good because this is what I want. I'm happiest that way and honestly, if all I can in a day or two off, I'm restless, "Sonakshi said.

The actress also said she is glad to be balancing his career by doing some careful thought about the choice, as rowdy Rathore opposite Akhay Kumar. The film is a Hindi remake of Telugu film Vikramarkudu.

"When I see a movie, I watched the audience instead of thinking like an actor or character. I see if it made me laugh, participate or shocked me in certain places. Something needs to stir inside me.

"This is what Vikramarkudu, the original Telugu version of rowdy Rathore, made me. I enjoyed it masaledaar taste every bit as it was pretty much packed with action, romance, drama and humor. I did it and then it was a major figure be part of, "she said.

No comments: