Jun 5, 2012

Sonam Kapoor wishes for a special birthday gift

Asian single women
Sonam will celebrate his birthday on June 9. Associated with Ogaan Cancer Foundation, Sonam is creating awareness and asking his fans to donate to the cause. "4 days left guys! Would love your support in spreading awareness for breast cancer! Please help me reach my goal. Gift me your support to spread awareness of breast cancer for my birthday," said Sonam.

Sonam had recently lost her aunt Mona Kapoor with cancer. "It is my privilege to play a role in spreading awareness of breast cancer Everybody seems to know someone with breast cancer -. I lost my aunt to it because it's this year on my birthday, I encourage friends, family and fans who wanted to reward me. To do by donating to this cause ", the request Sonam at a humble note.

No comments: