Jul 27, 2012

Prachi image makeover

Asian single women
The actress is happy because it was directed by Rohit Shetty and Ajay Devgn in his last film. About his experience working with the Duo, he said. "When making this film, I understood how she felt, that is part of a big budget film."

In the sequel to the flick of a Mumbaai Desai, who played the love interest of Emraan Hashmi, by the way, but you do not see the actres in the second part, as well? "The later you will see that the story of a flight of 20 years, so that no features of this star is given, I think, Akshay Kumar plays the lead this time," he said, but it seems a little bit about, Prachi iritated the question: "I do not understand why no one has asked or Kanjana Imran (Ranaut) their presence in the sequel," he added.

The repercussions of Ekta Kapoor and Prachi remote with the Queen (when he resigned, that show - Kasamh their representative to sign the C-Rock On Farhan Akhtar), and often the subject for my experiment is that you get a denial: "I think that people all over the world to talk about these issues, and I am a big fan of Ekta », - he said: Well, we take the word to get it, Prachi.

No comments: