Jul 13, 2012

Salman should himself decide when to marry: Katrina

Asian single women
I think that no one but Salman has to decide what age to marry, "said Katrina promote e Tha Tiger, when asked about her 46-year marriage of Salman.

Promo of the new film e Tha Tiger, Katrina showing her Dabangg to the Khan, it's time she gets married.

Even Amir Khan said yesterday that he says Salman to marry in the near future, however, do not listen to anyone.

It is said Salman. "Amir is behind me, I do not understand why all of this after my marriage. Is there any benefit to the marriage. "

When the director Cabiria Khan asked whether this is a deliberate attempt to engage in dialogue e Tha Tiger, he said. "No, we did not do it deliberately."

"Katrina and Salman in this movie, because I could not resist, but ...," he said, a light note.

No comments: