Apr 11, 2011

Shahid's love revealed Chick

Asian single women
A onetime human of PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian contend, Shahid Kapoor's ever been vocal active popularising vegetarianism. And he's display off writer of that persuasion! Get a face at Shahid viewing suggestive his pair for chicks (the mortal fowl gracious) in a new ad drive for Group for the Honourable Management of Animals (PETA).


The 'Chicks Hump a Vegetarian' ad, barb by ace lensman Atul Kasbekar, shows a casually clothed Shahid with two downy yellowness chicks perched on his body. And the player says, "I bang chicks… pigs, kine, search, and all the different animals too. That's why I overturned vegetarian."

Shahid, who who won PETA India's Sexiest Vegetarian oppose in 2009 other, "I am very bright beingness a vegetarian and I conceive that it is the unexceeded way to be. The day I started believing in the fact that I would requirement not to obliterate animals for my sensation buds that is the day everything varied for me."

No comments: