Feb 29, 2012

Malaika Arora : You can’t recreate Munni

Asian single women
Kareena Kapoor has done an item song in the roped Dabangg 2, but neither Arbaaz Khan, Malaika Arora confirms the great news. However, Malaika can not say, "I love Bebo, and I think he is fantastic, so yes, he would be the obvious choice." The item queen sizzled as the original film produced by Munn and her husband Arbaaz, and says this is a tough act to repeat. "This is such an iconic song.
 
You can not re-Munn. We much prefer something new and better. He said that Kareena would be fantastic as another Munn, but the call to take creative, having finished recording the new songs Arbaaz Dabangg second "How do you feel the other Munn, an actress?" I do not mind. At the end of the day, you have to do what works best for the film. Forget that this movie too! What I did another item number in the movie, you can not repeat a Munn. "Malaika also casting director for an item song with Arbaaz, who directs the film this time." Arbaaz will consult me ​​when you finalize the actress in the song. Whether Bebo or someone else, it will be a mutual decision. "
 
Malaika is so designed that the subject of more songs this year? He says, "I just ended items with Anarkali Disco Chalk the second Full House As you know, I do not like too many songs - maybe one every few years. Anarkali ... fantastic response from the internet, so I'm very happy about it. I get offered Item a dime a dozen songs, but I'd rather exclusive. If you do a song for 10 years, the brand will be diluted. The whole purpose is to establish a certain hype and then defeated. Good non-exclusive, and leave the audience more. "
 
Malaika was the luck factor Dabangg. You will then see at all Dabangg 2, he did not take into account a sizzling item song this time? "I'm sure I'll be there in some capacity - that we will be Arbaaz's decision. You can not have more than one song in a movie, so I do not do it for sure!" she laughs, adding, "Now we are engaged in pre-production of the film as you can start recording on March 9"

No comments: