Feb 29, 2012

Govinda to start production house to launch daughter

Asian single women
"I started my production, I do not ever want to do a very tough film production .. At first when I started, I did not work but my wife and family to support me ... you do not have to give," Govinda, who produced the film "Ssukh "in 2005 which did not do well.

"So finally I started my own production ... and I will begin to Nammu (Narmada) I have a good subject for him. And I have been working very hard on it (the script)," he added.

For some time, trying to get into the Narmada Bolllywood but things did not work for him. There are reports that she will make her debut opposite boxing champion Vijendra Singh on the director Lovely Singh "Manchali".

Now Govinda wanted to make sure that the 22-year-daughter was launched in such a way that he carved a niche for itself.

"I want him to make the best with whatever he had. He should be confident in life that he must create the right situation for himself," said 48-year.

No comments: