May 4, 2011

Bollywood celebrates Dadasaheb Phalke Awards

Asian single women
Rani, Priyanka, Ranveer and Anushka win big
Newcomer Ranbir Singh Dharmendra veterans - much in Bollywood with the Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Award was awarded on May 3.
Event Rani Mukherjee, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma, Sonakshi Sinha, Rekha, Parekh, was among others. However, Aamir Khan, who should participate in the show, I decided to ignore it.


Dharmendra was awarded the Phalke rattan, Parekh received the award from the famous movie star icon, Queen Priyanka 'No one killed Jessica' an outstanding performance in the film awards and memorabilia blood sorry '7 'for a performance bonus received.

"I felt really good because it awards a prize in our industry that I am very happy." Parekh told reporters.

Queen said: "This is my first award for" Jessica ... " And also the award. I am very happy. "

Anushka in 'band Baaj Baarat and his co-star was awarded for his role Ranveer won the award for best first film.

"I'm really excited and it is a very prestigious award, as the Indian film industry visionary and such a young age to inspire and encourage me to receive such an honor and I hope what little I've been trying to make the field, Anoushka said, even the brand that will make me happy is lighter.

Ranveer said: "It is clear that the most prestigious award I received today a day too much for me being here is wonderful and it has received this award is ..."

Best Actor Award Rookie Sonakshi Sinha 'Dabangg Arbaaz Khan won the debut of the same film won the award for best producer.

Veteran actor Dara Singh, the senior artist was awarded to the cinema.

No comments: