Aug 28, 2011

Is Deepika Padukone Patching Up with Ranbir Kapoor?

Asian single women
Deepika Padukone at the same time planning to get rid of them however, Tattoo Ranbir Kapoor. Why Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor will be a patch? What? You said it would be pleased to hear that!

Then, of course, good news for you. Deepika and Ranbir in this tinsel town is full of rumors that you are getting close to the fans, probably. Two of his house to talk about the upcoming project, answer each other, was the last time, Ayan Mukerji. Thus, the report shows the two can mend.

Ayan is a daily source close to the director of the company on the magical chemistry with one another to create the stars in their own personal problems and was sure to feel comfortable. Everyone knows that the allocation of Duo 2 years ago, this time together on the screen when they should not be visible to the audience that their concerns.

Add Another source said: "They are very advanced, and none of them is now the role of negativity, but also in the game at this time was that the break has done as much bad blood between Ranbir and Deepika's .. before they started, the first cases, those some good friends. "

Friends of Deepika Padukone Deepika too long ago when it broke with the guy with the initials of RK Tattoo now for maintenance reasons, that the people do not like to ask. This is the point of view of her love relationship with Ranbir Tattoo escape and to remind them to remove, put his head.

Deepika Padukone on his own confession: "I am ashamed or embarrassed because I care about the people around me that only I have always Tattoo, as well as anything you do in my life am not soft on it. What worries me in turn. I decided to get it removed. "

They feel that love, life would be reminded of the wonderful memories because that Deepika, Tattoo, and I wanted to remove, at any time. However, the people around them that this was not an option not to remove, to the extent of its concern about such an inquiry about Tatu.

However, the actress is willing to receive it, regardless of the Tattoo and to remove the most appropriate time, should be my concern, "Deepika confirm this, is my Tattoo. It must be dealt with. I wake up and I see every morning. It will be the decision. "

No comments: