Aug 27, 2011

Shilpa Shetty wants Shamita to announce wedding date

Asian single women
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty has recently announced that it is this knot? Bolt, however, such as blue, as the London-based business Beau Raj Kundra, was arrested for last Saturday. Now the wedding date has been set.

Buzz Up!
"I want everyone to know that the wedding date, you know. I can tell, all of them, and the official announcement, I am as you know, when it comes to this Shamita, that is," he wrote on the blog. TV reality show Bigg Boss is currently Shamita 3.


He is the younger sister to his presence and his shock of bright ring of death, that is. "As far as I wanted this moment, there are Shamita, I am that Raj should be careful for the family ... so I went ahead without Shamita, wanted to know why - it was a difficult decision, but this is a Shamita to shock (he just kill me) will know, but.. still happy, this is about the unconditional love of family and words can not describe the issue more, but I'm sure you'll need to understand: it is possible to show my ring, "she wrote.

So, Shilpa, news spread like wildfire that wedding next month. This is the right girl?

No comments: