Aug 25, 2011

Sameera Reddy to do item song in Tezz

Asian single women
Finally, this is an old favorite Sameera Reddy Priyan, who will play the sizzling song elements Priyadarshana his thriller aspire.

Samira, is no stranger to the cinema Priyan, a close family friend. She and her husband, Lizzie Priyan are best friends and whenever Samira Tamil film shot in Chennai, she stays with Priyan and his wife.

With such close proximity, it is not surprising that aspire Sizzler finally went to Samira, which is obviously a lot of screen queens are delighted that cheerful Sajid Wajid number?

Priyan title only holiday abroad is quick to defend the number as belonging to Samir. "How can anyone dance to this number? Sameera plays a dancer in a club, a number aspire properly belongs in January."

By the way, Samira is the subject of the song Aakrosh Priyadarshana last year.

Harder in the song will be shot in Mumbai later this month. Currently Priyan in Kerala, since it was appointed Chairman of Kerala Chalachitra Academy.

Priyan is, of course, very proud of the appointment. "My predecessor was Adoor Gopalkrishnan So I followed the steps emeritus Kerala is a very film literate state. Running Academy and Kerala Film Festival organization is a big challenge for me. I look forward to it."

Priyan is returning to India to the shocking news that the actress died Rasika Joshi. , He says, "It was my wife, Paresh Rawal my favorite female actor, she made four films with me. I wish we had worked together in another 40."

No comments: