Oct 31, 2011

Kareena Kapoor Looked Hot! Saif said

Asian single women
Boyfriend Saif Ali Khan and sister Karisma, though not the same, Kareena Kapoor was sufficient reason to smile because of the statue in wax museum Madame Tussauds museum published Blackpool

Kareena wearing a Manish Malhotra outfit from the statue of Mauja Hi Track Mauja from jab we met on the right side, an exhibition to celebrate the fact that Amitabh Bachchan Bollywood.

To Kareena, the idea of ​​having a statue was a little intimidating. "The idea of ​​terror immortalized forever: the feeling has not sunk in yet, when I looked around the room, I realized that I was the youngest person in Bollywood to be waxed as I am right next to Mr Bachchan, so what more can someone ask , "saying that the best part of the eyes of the statue, Bebo adds," They have wonderful eyes so well in conception.

It is expressive and the same feeling this song, jab we met showcases. I can not comment on my statue, but fans who travel miles to come see it and love it. They told me everything that seems to be just like me. "

He adds, "Saif can not come because they deal with Vinod Agent: I sent pictures of the phone a few nights ago and said she looked so hot. Karisma, also can not be here because he is busy with his film: "When I was 70 and look back at those moments, I am proud of what I have," concludes the proud Bebp.

No comments: