Dec 28, 2011

Bipasha Basu says, “Being sexy is no taboo”

Asian single women
Bipasha Basu, actor, model 2003 Ishma catapulted his reputation, being sexy is not taboo to say you enjoyed his spirit. Bollywood film star game next Tuesday in Bangalore, that is, January 6, 2012 released on the promotion.

Bipasha Basu said: "It is a line you need to enjoy sexy." In his first interview to a question as sexy when he is caught up in his grandmother's age since about the answer would be, the actress said: "I ​​was perhaps a spiritual (being sexy) I have mentioned. Always gracefully, do you think is enough."

On its resolution 2012, Bipasha said she took the vow of the 2011 damage, but flunked miserably to achieve. "My resolution for 2012, therefore, tell lies that do not harm anyone but to help get me Tricky situation. I hope it can be colossal," said a line was lighter.

32-year-old actor, his first Bengali film Sab Choritro Kalponik two years of the protagonists, we love to do another film with Rituparno Ghosh would be required. "I was happy with my role shaped up in the 2009 film," said the route of the famous poet of women who live with the memory of the deceased husband's nature.

No comments: