Dec 28, 2011

Bhairavi Goswami sues a restaurateur

Asian single women
Prashant had invited one of her apartments in his worl to live as a tenant, as he would a reasonable person would keep his house well, but Bhairavi had tried to refuse the offer because she could not afford a three bedroom to the current market rate.

Prashant claimed that he is fine with her ​​budget, but wanted his house in good hands. But all went down as soon as Bhairavi moved into the house. As soon as she entered the house, she came to know that there was a leak problem on the surface. As it was uncomfortable for her, so she informed Prashant and Prashant turn told her that it would take ten days to do the job. Until repairs wrapped up, she decided to go to Pune for fifteen days. Apparently, when she came back was a shock waiting Bhairavi. "When I came back, I was surprised to see the condition of the building. He was torn down in the bedroom and my material was strewn all around. This worked, I lost a lot of things so well," says Bhairavi.

On the left was her first call Bhairavi Prashant's sister. "When I contacted her sister, she said I had to leave the house. I was quite surprised by this behavior that Prashant was one who had invited her house on rent. Brother-sister duo has apparently sealed the house and when I called them to ask them the keys so I could remove the rest of the parts of it, refused Prashant and her sister to call me. because I sent Prashant a legal notice, because it neglects the one-year lock it in time without prior notice said: "Bhairavi.

No comments: