Feb 17, 2012

Bipasha Basu was initially reluctant about 'Bipasha' song

Asian single women
It features a new movie 'Jodi Breakers', whose plot revolves around a duo that helps to break in relations.
 
"Yes, a song called 'Bipasha' in the film, which also has become popular thanks to God. I felt very nice to do it. It took time for the team to convince me to give my name the film, but I think it all worked out really well and we are very happy with the film, the script, the way the film has shaped up and all the songs, "said it.
 
The 33-year-old actress also revealed that she spent a Valentine's Day is working with "special one" - R Madhavan.
 
"I spent the whole Valentine's Day special one. I was with Madhavan for the entire day. And when we finished our work, I messaged a woman Madhavan 'But now I am sending your husband. Enjoy ! '"she said.
 
'Jodi Breakers', starring Basu, Madhavan and Omi Vaidya, released on February 24.

No comments: