Feb 22, 2012

Priyanka Chopra gets furious

Asian single women
In recent time Bollywood stars have been extremely dependent on Twitter for all other reasons. Recently, actress Priyanka Chopra took over Twitter and found her bad temper. Priyanka is currently shooting for the film Barfee and along with Ranbir Kapoor and Illes D'Cruz, seems to be miffed by something.

Priyanka tweeted, "angry today ... Do not understand people and their behavior! Just do not get it, I'm out! ... Just work is not done on time pisses me off, I hate to wait so ... hate making people wait too. "

Although the reason for anger pork is still unknown, fans showed their concerns over mood Ms Chopra via Twitter. Witness this, the actress retweeted, "are guys soooo nothing serious! Haha just work is not done on time pisses me off, I hate to wait .. so do pple hate waiting too .." We wonder what Priyanka infuriated to the point .

No comments: