Mar 7, 2012

Remo to direct Prabhu Deva in a 3D Dance Film

Asian single women
Choreographer-turned-director Remo D'Souza is making his next film with UTV entitled Every Body Can Dance (ABCD). Eminent personalities like Prabhu Deva dances and Ganesh Acharya will play an important role in the film.

Apart from that ABCD also stars international dance star Lauren Gottlieb as the lead heroine. Dancing sensations of the reality show Dance India Dance including Salman Khan, Dharmesh, Prince, Mayuresh and Vrushali will also be a part of this film.

This will be India's first dance film shot in 3D. Remo has begun shooting in Mumbai on Tuesday. He will highlight some of the best dancers performing some brilliant dance sequences in the film.

Director Remo D'Souza is happy that his dream project has gone on the floors. He says: "It's like a dream come true for me I always had the idea of making a film fueled my passion - dancing .. ABCD is a culmination of several dreams for me actually - I went to a dance film making and to get the only Prabhu Deva to dance and to act. I'm really pleased that UTV is supporting me to the limit to this movie. I am also pleased that the film is the union of the best reality show to see dancers from India and the West, acting. So, you can check the quality of the dances that you see in the ABCD proposals. "

Prabhu Deva will face camera for a Bollywood movie after a long time. He says: "I can feel so much energy on the sets of ABCD. Shooting for the film is an experience in itself. There are so many fantastic young dancers in this film and matching steps with them is very nice and tough for me the same time. I feel like a teenager around them and it's great to dance again. in fact, I feel more like a dancer working in the film than an actor. "

No comments: