May 12, 2012

I am loving the jokes about my forehead says Sonakshi Sinha

Asian single women
Sonakshi Sinha to the latest Bollywood celebrity to be a punching bag in the micro-blogging site Twitter. Sonakshi forehead of a trend for more than 24 hours in the social networking site on Wednesday, people making fun of her "large forehead".

However, Sonakshi Sinha says that he did not breach the funny comments, and even his absent-minded.

Sonakshi said, "I laughed. I went to the match Wankhede stadium on Wednesday. The way back to my friends and I read those emails and laughing in the intestines out. These are funny, smart tweets. I do not know why some people say that are not in good taste. OK there is a sense of humor. If you take the right mood, they're pretty funny. Fortunately for them, you have a good sense of humor. "

There is no doubt that the actor is a great sense of humor. Not long after the jokes began, Sonakshi tweeted "Sonakshi Sinha in the forehead with a big pleasure;) gnite funny people! (Sic)."

No comments: