May 12, 2012

Rakhi backs off from Lattu promo!

Asian single women
The filmmakers said that Rakhi, who has conducted a number of items "Lattu" in the film, backed away from making campaign appearances in the center of Mumbai earlier this week.

All their efforts failed to achieve his or her manager, then director of the Rakhi SMS is out of town. Balani, who began his career as an associate director at Suhaib Illiyasi that "India Most Wanted" series, before directing telefilms for Doordarshan, said, "Rakhi should be in place for the promotion of the film and we've hinted about it either in front of him. Also agreed to install the display. But now he is demanding five lakh rupees to conduct promotional activities for this film. "

On contacted, Rakhi vehemently denied the accusations, and instead accused, "I do not know about the promotional event is scheduled for No one called me or my manager to inform about it .. I've been shooting for a song for their movie about one and a half years to the rear, where they had invited the media to set for the third day of the shoot of the song. So, I think I've done my bit of promotion and also, I do not have a contractual obligation to promote the film now. the work of the film's cast, as well . the filmmakers are trying to cash in on my name to promote their films to make such baseless allegations. "

Anil, however, chose to counter claims that Rakhi. "I do not know why Rakhi says it all right now song was shot in August last year and not long ago as Rakhi is accused .. I'll try to talk to him again to resolve the problem as soon as possible, as my film for release later this month."

No comments: