Jun 21, 2012

Ajay ready for 'Jumping Jack' makeover

Asian single women
I am ready to do anything, whether it be work or dance ... You can not look at one district, it is a film in its entirety ... And I'm looking at the whole movie now, "said Ajay told reporters on Wednesday.

He said Sajid Khan, director of the new version of Himmatwala:. "Ajay is a work-oriented and intense, but for me, it's full champion he can do anything not to give up our film Himmatwala It's not a spoofy film.

"It is based on Himmatwala film in 1983 and I had a copy of the Himmatwala. Will get to see a lot of things that were not present in Himmatwala. In fact, two different stories. We have taken the rights for the film officially Oll 2 tracks."

And was directed by K. Raghvedra Telugu director, Sridevi and Jeetendra Himmatwala - his super hit film of 1983.

Sajid says Jeetendra may do a guest appearance in his film.

"I will ask Jeetu Ji to do a cameo in the film. For Ajay, it is like to return home because his father did not work for Himmatwala. This time around the work will be completely new and different."

Ajay said, "I ask him (Jeetendra) to do this veil, and I do not know if he would do so or not."

Scheduled to participate in the production Baghnani Vashu and pictures UTI in the movement, not the film's leading lady finalized yet.

No comments: