Jun 19, 2012

Miss world Aishwarya Rai said Life's become quieter after Aaradhya's birth

Asian single women

Miss World said she'll be back in front of the camera when the right role comes, Gulf News.

Rai Bachchan, who was recognized as the best mother, along with Angelina Jolie in an online poll, went to Cannes with his child.

In an exclusive interview after her first pregnancy after the onset of Cannes, we Bachchan speaks about life with Aaradhya, returning to work after pregnancy, and her body - and her advice to work mom: "Do not be too hard on yourself" .

When asked how life was changed after the birth of Aaradhya, it is based: "Life has become calmer, which is very nice, I spend a lot of time with her, and just enjoy to be a family."

And when asked how the travel and maintenance work commitments, such as a brand has become difficult speech after becoming a mother, she said: "I have learned to manage my time better with the work so that my family has not put too much I prefer. to take her on a journey, if commitments are not too tight. My mother accompanied me to help with Aaradhya, so I'm blessed that way. "

Although many people have commented online about post-pregnancy body, but we Bachchan says that she did not care about her.

"This is not surprising, because in this area, it is standard when the actress is mother did not focus on her health, and how quickly it will lose the weight, I'm not worried about it, for me, my well-being and health Family is more important than attention to the transition to a pre-pregnancy body is a miracle of time. It should not be taken to extremes, "she said.

It also offers some advice to women who are trying to decide how motherhood and work.

"Do not be too hard on yourself and take time to relax and socialize with your baby. Sometimes it seems impossible, but it is an integral part of juggling motherhood and career success," she said.

"And whatever you do, do not forget about yourself. I think if you look good you feel good and more confident, so hair care, skin and body should not stop. In any case, you should do more about that, so you're fresh and positive, if you are around your child and his family, "she added.

When asked when she will return to the movies, she said: "I like to choose roles that are significant and where I can contribute to telling stories about when there is a role I'll be back right in front of the camera.".

According to her, a wonderful experience of motherhood, which "compels us to consider, so many things in life that you never knew before. Your priorities, your feelings and your future is totally changed."

No comments: