Jun 26, 2012

No 'Golmaal' for now: Rohit Shetty

Asian single women
"I stopped Golmaal now. I do not know how long. But for my next film Golmaal 3 is not happening," Shetty told IANS.

Riding high on the success of four back to back hits from Golmaal Returns, the best of everything: the fun begins, Golmaal 3 and Singham, director credits his modest team success.

"I thank God I was lucky to dumb guy like me who does not think and say, I'm so far away, and I think it's because of my team, I have a terrific team - ... Writers, Assistants, the action team and of course, But (Devgn) - work with me, "said Shetty whose co-operation with But it began with his first film Zameen in 2003.

"All that I am today is that one (team), and their belief in me. They are on me. They come with innovative ideas that change the entire perception of the film in a big way, "he added.

Shetty is now looking forward to comeic capers Bol Bachchan with Abhishek Bachchan, But, Osin and Prachi Desai Thottumkal. Distributed by Fox Star Studios, it hits the theater on July 6.

No comments: