Jun 20, 2012

Salman's voice only in 'Oh My God' teaser: Umesh Shukla

Asian single women

"It's just a joke in the film. He (Salman) will not be listed in the film, with the voice of a bad reputation. My film is a light-hearted comedy, and we need someone whocan do justice to the visual," Shukla told IANS.

Shukla said Akshay was chosen because it did not do this kind of role before.

"Akshay Kumar has not done this type of role and I wanted only to do so. Has a sensitivity to portray the character, he has a sense of humor and exposure to work, but this is a new type of character he had played well," he said.

My God is adjusting to playing screen Gujarati Virudhh Kanji Kanji that have also been remade in Hindi as compared Kanhaya Krishna.

Talk about the changes made to the script to adapt to the screen, and said Shukla: "There are a lot of changes and gameplay has 8-9 scenes and the movie has 85 scenes visually and thought wise we changed the scenario of the film. Have a larger canvas, even the things that we are not able to do in the play, and we have done in the film. "

Shukla is also working on two more scripts that will be ready soon. "I'm working on two scripts, but I did not think of titles so far. Is one of the light comedy heart and one has a strong theme. I will have a clearer picture within a month or two months," he said.

No comments: