Jun 10, 2011

Sonakshi Telugu excitement "kick fix

Asian single women
He was the debut for a more "Dabangg, Salman Sonakshi," kick "to the next film after", more will be found. Newcomer "Kick" is not a remake of a South Indian cinema ", says with confidence. The role of mine very well." Kick "the more room for me there is not necessarily's" Dabangg. "I am going to him for the best."


Sonakshi Dabangg Although part of the "bitter Arbaaz Khan and recently divorced" 2 Dabangg producers, even though the director, we Dabangg "Abhinav Kashyap not want to be a part of the.

Sonakshi Kush's brother Abhinav online help. Sonakshi, "Kush wants to direct films. This ad has helped Abhinav directed. Abhinav soon direct a film I do not think any other. Abhinav, and when a movie, I would like a part of. "

Back to the film in three starts. Then the "2 Dabangg" There are. Kamal Haasan with Akshay Kumar and "Vishwaroopam" with Salman Khan, "Rathore noisy" to kick "" There is a ". I'm glad that I work all the time. It is easier to achieve success storage."

"Vishwaroopam in," as well as India and the western view is Sonakshi Sports. "I see myself embrace each other. I get to wear them more. June, we started shooting. Hope"

Prospective producers should wait for a year. Sonakshi never have. "I do not project more than a year." Ranvir Singh, etc. as well as a plans? "He is talented enough package, it is not? Yes, there are discussions with the project.'ll Be a good combination."

Sonakshi wiser, yes, but it does not feel old said. "I can fight back when the wall is carried out to achieve. My room was a lot of efforts. But fortunately, I can lose on the chin. I always thought people were lazy. But I am hard work can be carried out. I have people question me about how to I say business, pleasure, although I do not discuss the estimate is better?. "

No comments: