Sep 21, 2011

Kangana Ranaut desires Anna Hazare!

Asian single women
Kangana Ranaut
"I wanted to Anna Hazare" Bollywood actor Kangana Ranaut is amazed that Frank access show host Simi Garewal's Indian desirable.
 
Apparently, when the Kangra, which he considers to be defined in Simi position to become the symbol desired. He replied: "Well you know it has its own definition: If I give you the honest answer is, you know, it is only available to you, you say crazy, I will name a person you are: I'm going to slap my face I would like Anna Hazare ».
 
Being asked how he felt about having a sense of fashion, Kang said. "Frankly, I still do not know in fashion, people can dress me badly, you know, trust me, when I came to Mumbai, and now I find that I can buy the biggest brands, and now it will be very sad if badly dressed, But when I arrived, I barely had money, I just take up something to wear, and where I should write to: Oh, we want the girl, she is so smart and all that. So that was surprise for me, but sometimes I can not understand why people dress, it's amazing that you know they are bad for the clothes. even the richest people, they are the most expensive clothes, they dressed and the poor who have come to the conclusion that this People dress me up badly. "

No comments: