Sep 10, 2011

My break-up made me mature in life: John Abraham

Asian single women
He never discussed the ups and downs in his relationship to the public, but an actor of Bollywood John Abraham said that his break with Bipasha Basu made him mature enough to cope with life.

Jean, 38, from Basu for ten years and the couple separated recently.

Follow us on Twitter

"I became a mature life. I must say that every relationship will grow in life and makes you mature. If today I sit here and talk about my personal life I had never done you can easily estimate, I understand that my time and space at the present time, "said John.

"I am happy that now I have time for myself and my parents are in trouble. They do not go well, and I spend all my time on them," he added.

Jean known professionally as this stage of his career. He believes that the future release "Force", a remake of Tamil "KaakhaKaakha" will allow him to make a mark in the form of hardcore action.

"After the 'Dhoom', I have not tried all the movies. So, my fans were somewhat disappointed with me. Some participants stressed that I have the physical strength, so I have to try hard core action film. And after this film, I think people will find me in the slot of a hero, "said John Van Heusen store in the run in the capital.

But he said that it was not made to join the league of Bollywood's hero.

"I think it's a coincidence that the character I play cop. We do not expect that we all play the character of a police scandal. But I feel Salman bhai and Devgn But have a brilliant character Don," he added. John had to undergo a strict diet to prepare for his character.

"I had to be specially trained for this film. When we finished the film, director (Nishikanth Kamath) said that he wanted the body of international and was only eight months to prepare. He wanted to look like Sylvester Stallone," said John .

When asked if Sylvester Stallone was the inspiration of his eight pack abs, the actor said, "Stallone was an inspiration to me while I was in high school when" Rocky 4 ". That's when I found the inspiration for him to be in the form as he did. "

John says that his film is accompanied by a strong message.

"I play counter-narcotics officer, and personally, because I do not believe in drugs. People who are into drugs escapists. Through my film, I really want our youth to understand that because of peer pressure, people make mistakes. He just destroying your body completely, and this is the message we're trying to give the film, "he said.
Hollywood News & Gossip

No comments: