Sep 10, 2011

Salman Khan is number one box office star – Aamir Khan

Asian single women
In Bollywood, each actor is trying his best to reach the top of the ladder and become number one, but by Aamir Khan, who is credited with blockbuster hits such as "Ghajini» and «3 Idiots" - Salman Khan is now the number one box office star .

"According to me, Salman is not in front of me the way his film" bodyguard "in the opening, it has broken all records, and today, by me, if there is someone who is the number one box office star, so that Salman is." , says Aamir.
Follow us on Twitter

"He has proved that he was in front of us: I am very happy that this film is doing well my good wishes are with him," Aamir told reporters here the music launch of film "Saheb, Biwi Aur gangster", "- he said.

says Amir.

"I texted Alvira and her sister, I told her that when Salman gets his surgery to show him my first text I wanted to be the first to give him this great news," he added.

When asked if the 46-year-old actor, because he's such a great friendship with Salman, he wants to work with him again in a film, Aamir answer is yes.

"I love working with Salman: We have a great atmosphere, so that, if we work together, it will be great fun, but until that time, we do not get a good script, a script, which both excites us, we can work together." , says Aamir, who shared screen space with Salman in the past on film "Andaz Apna Apna".
 Hollywood News & Gossip

No comments: