Nov 1, 2011

John Abraham said,Deepika and I had a blast

Asian single women
He's ready to step in as the ultimate female fantasy with this band, post-"Dostana"? "I do not know, I know that (laughs). But since the film as" a "are called. That's because we're playing companion in the movie" fantasy costume, the actor says. In the same breath, the actor, there's nothing raunchy about the film or even one of his next film. "Whether it's my last album," Strength "or even that the films were clean and the whole family can go and see it. I would describe my current film" tragicomedy, "because there are elements of drama and comedy," he says.

Except for a few clicks of Hindi, which are unique to children, the majority of films these days have focused on adult audience - whether it is subject, jokes or even the lack of inhibition with which the main characters shed their clothes. "I think more than just an" adult "or" universal ", these days, movies are made for the multiplex audience -. It turns produced or sold in such a case, it is always good, clean fun to make movies so that the whole family can go and watch it together, "says John.

But despite the challenge of his movies clean, newly courting song from his upcoming movie of the dispute and the basis of the film industry in a gesture of John number "Jhak Maar Ke". Name of the scheme "vulgar" and "reprehensible" and showed a lot of decisions Censorship Board, they pass without any cuts. "I do not understand what all the shouting about," joked John. Prod him further and he says: "If a song is choreographed by Deepika and me, we had a great time, there is a good song, and it was never intended for offensive or vulgar If we shoot, we must be careful .. it does not hurt people's feelings. And if anyone really offended my gesture, I beg your pardon, "said John. Thus, he did not know what it is to understand if you do these movements?" Frankly, I do not know that this gesture with his hand, I first of all. Maybe I did not keep me abreast of all that, "he says firmly tongue in cheek.

The message "Power" is another star thriller "Race 2", which will see him strike package. "Doing this is interesting fighters," he says. With its latest release, a good opening weekend of his release, John makes a track collection of his films? "Frankly, I do not understand all these numbers games -. whether to hire or Star Wars, I think people like Akshay is the best way to answer such questions," the star says, passing the request.

No comments: