Nov 21, 2011

Ranbir has always been a good actor: says Deepika

Asian single women
B-town is unheard for a film co-star exes. But Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor seems to have been well and truly behind their romantic relationship. In fact, Deepika says Ranbir delighted to work again, Ayan Mukherjee's "Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani" ("YJHD") one. "Ranbir and I have been a good while to come in our way of waiting for the script. The script was for Ayan" YJHD ", were both very excited. This is a great script, and then we started shooting in January," she says.

Deepika is Ranbir think as an actor as an adult work together in the last 2008 movie "Bachna Ae Haseeno" in? "I see," Rock Star "I am going to Ranbir also asked him twice and, after all, what he had to do with this film, because it has entered an interesting phase of his career, has always been a good actor Ranbir .. - he just needs the right director was given to this role, "says Deepika.

Deepika is back in action, must reach the Abbas-thriller "Race 2", and the dates of which are reportedly delayed due to his problems. "Move the dates of the creators of the movie. I have been assigned to each, and adjusted according to the dates of my film and never backing off of them. Movie is this speculation about me or against me are being delayed by the delay in filming are untrue," says Deepika and adds that filming will begin "Race 2" will be the second week of December. What reports he was asked about the film to lose weight? "They are absolutely untrue. Something I expected myself to. As to lose a few pounds, I want to get the sculpted look. I think it's a big difference on the screen," she says.

Deepika has lined up enough to keep her busy well into 2012 would be a film series. Starters, Homi Adajania in the film, tentatively titled "Cocktail" also stars Saif Ali Khan is. "They are two of the three films, and more. Title" Cocktail Production 3 "has not yet been decided. We call," "At this time," will sign off.

No comments: