Dec 12, 2011

My dad is crazy: Sonam Kapoor

Asian single women
How Sonam Kapoor and Abhay Deol Rajkumar Santoshi was created to further joint work. However, many people waste after the release of Aisha, Sonam, this was because it was a step for a young actor, but his father was upset with Abhay's tasteless remarks. In fact, Sonam, told Mumbai Mirror that Abhay was always that "the most talented actor, and he remained in contact even in" Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara "was shot in Spain.
 
"He said something strange to my father. I do not like it. But honest, it was between my father and Abhay", the Anil Kapoor Abhay comments about the actress, who expressed his shock he said.
 
Which is clearly his father's work as an independent actor, who stars as well as children, of course, help his career, he said. "My father crazy. OI think I'm headstrong. But I always have this thing ... I do everything," he said.

However, (this really is not) As for Dress, Sonam was it depends on Rea. Nang "My players are Rea. There was a brief, I want to look is not sexy." And still I'm sexy, I'm all covered in film. All credit goes to Rea, "the actor said.
 
His style quotient remained stable, despite the role he played very different. Intense drama in a rom-com debut Saawariya I Hate Luv Storys and now players in the packaging, the choice was deliberate? "No one asked this before," said Sonam and directors I could feel surprised that the love, "added. I am happy receiving all kinds of roles. I like the West Indian clothes are clothes. It is exhilarating. I am the very first composition of the personality of a number is. and I am not very educated, although there is a reason you can not return to film my choice. "

No comments: