Feb 13, 2012

Bobby Deol is happy for sister Esha

Asian single women
CT is catching on quick chat on cricket and more, Bobby says, "I'm playing in these matches, but I'm looking forward to the game team, it's fun. It's like being in school," she smiles. "But I play Gully cricket."
 
So when we get to see him on the pitch? "I was hoping to be part of 11, but I am part 15," he laughs. "I hope I can play next year. I never realized how serious it is cricket. We are actors first and it is not so easy to make time to practice. It's always teamwork that works. Each of us likes cricket and that is our driving force. "
 
As for how Bobby got into cricket madness, he says Suniel Shetty was the reason. When shooting in Canada, the cast enjoyed a few games and after watching Bobby play, Suniel felt that he should be part of their team.
 
Talking about Chennai, says, "I really did not see the city, but I am here as a kid with my dad because he used to shoot a lot here. I love the coastal area here. As a child I Crocodile Bank on ECR and Mahabalipuram."
 
His sister Esha got engaged on Sunday and since Bobby is busy cricket, his older brother, Sunny, is filling in for them both at the ceremony. When we mention her engagement, she says happily: "Yes, it's a great time for everyone!"
 
And the fact that they plan to do some movies on the south? "You must speak the language," he says. We call him Mani Ratnam cooperates with many Bollywood actors and he shoots back with a smile: "Well, you should say that Mani Ratnam."

No comments: