Feb 13, 2012

Govinda undergoes hair transplant

Asian single women
Ask him why he went to the transplant and Govinda shrug: 'Arrey, hair is not important? In which the people would say he is fine when there is less hair on his head? "
 
In fact, the actor is planning to transplant the last four and a half years. And when it actually happened, you just do not get 10 hours.
 
The original plan was to approach the doctor who performed a hair transplant procedure in Dubai boyfriend Salman. Those were the days when the two actors appeared Partner, David Dhawan.
 
"But I did not consult with him. The doctor who attended to me flew off in Athens (Greece). But please, do not ask your name and the name of the hospital. This is against the rules of the medical" Govinda insisted.
 
Although the actress has acquired a new mop hair, he lost some extra weight as well. "Well, I'm going back to Pahlaj Nihalani's film Avtaar. Toh Naya avtaar Banthai na?" he laughed.
 
"A more serious note, let me tell you how to shed as much weight. It took me three and a half months. And believe me, it was not easy," said Govinda.
 
More specifically, weight loss system, Govinda said: "No sugar. No oil. No non-vegetarian dishes. And when I say" no ", it means:" Not at all. "An hour yoga under the guidance of the teacher, who Ushaji come home. Then a clock running on Juhu beach every day, 5-6 am or 6-7 pm. day starts at the beginning, but in a good way. I feel much more active as well. "
 
And hard work paid off. "Sunita (his wife), Narmada (daughter) and Yash (son) did not praise me," he broke.
 
Even the director Nihalani satisfied with the makeover. "I can not talk about the story of the film. But how Govinda has become thin, a commendable thing. He comes back with a bang. Underlining this," said Nihalani who, incidentally, introduced him to Bollywood Ilzaam 25 years ago.

No comments: